Contract the tour or bicycle rental matter acceptance of these rules.
1. the participant must obey instructions determined by those responsible for the activity, avoiding separated from the group. The participant must use all the safety elements to be determined in each case. Otherwise is at the discretion of the responsible for the possibility of excluding them from the group.
2. the Organization reserves the right of admission and permanence of the participants, and may exclude them from crossing for the following reasons: bad behavior, bad health, attitude, causing damage to the environment, etc. When the exclusion of the participant is due to misconduct of this, not entitled to any refund for unused services.
3. Once begun travel, suspension, modification or discontinuance of services by passengers for any personal reasons, will not result in claim, reimbursement or refund.
4. weather conditions or force majeure reasons, could force the Organization to change the duration, the route or the activities originally planned. The company may modify and/or suspend the crossing for factors that might jeopardize the safety of the participants.
5. the participant must have experience of handling for mountain biking activities.
6. during the crossing, any kind of non-therapeutic drugs are prohibited. Alcohol intake will be limited to the amount served by the Organizer in the event that include this service.
7. underage participants must present a written authorization from the parents or guardians to carry out activities.
8 knowledge of risks: by signing this document the participant understands that cycling and mountain biking-related activities involve the risk of possible material damage in their possessions and/or their physical health or mental or even death; participant assumes these risks and liability for any loss or damage suffered by reason or on the occasion of the contracted activity
9. liability: in relation to the activities that take place in Torrevieja MTB only be liable according to the legislation in force in the matter of the damage suffered by the passenger caused by fault or negligence of the company. MTB Torrevieja otherwise responsible for the damage suffered by the peril of the activities.
10. medical information: passenger must detail any type of disease, medical condition or special situation (eg. Diabetes, heart problems, allergies, operations, medical recommendations, etc.), disability, physical disability or pregnancy that do not permit you or is not advisable with physical exertion activities like swimming in cold water, get impacts in the column, hold objects heavy as a raft, jump, ride a bike, etc. Inform if you are taking any specific medications that should receive in case of emergency.
Read our terms & conditoins good before renting a bicycle
11. all bicycles will be collected and delivered in the established schedule ranging from 09:00 to 14:00 and in the afternoon in the evening from 21:00 to 22:00 From Monday to Friday
12. the time slot of rental falls: Full day: 14:00 to 22:00.
13. the material will be returned complete and in the same State where he surrendered to the customer. The cost for the repair or replacement of the bicycle and in case of theft and/or material will be borne by the customer. The customer shall inform the landlord, damage caused in the material or the poor functioning of the same.
Customer is obliged to take good care and take all necessary precautions to protect bikes and rental equipment from damage, loss or theft. Produce any of the above situations during the rental period, customer will assume immediately the full replacement costs caused to rate or market price according to the lessor provided or the part to replace.
At the end of the period of rent landlord, determine the conditions of delivery of the rented material and valued given the case, the loss or damage.
The client is obliged at all times to properly secure with padlock and safety chain the bike/s when do not have them in sight (the padlock through the box, saddle and wheels and tie the bike still pole fixed to the ground or bike parking).
14. the lessee declares to be in perfect health condition, be capable of riding a bike and possess the necessary control of the rented equipment.
15. in this Act the tenant gives the landlord, a deposit of 200 euros to 500euros that amount is set by the value in the bicycle/equipment in our website, pay online by paypal or cash will be used to answer any damages ca used bicycle or rented equipment, this deposit will be refunded at the end of the contract. In the event of loss or theft of the bicycle, the lessor will lose every right to bail, must immediately communicate this circumstance. In addition, should compensate the tenant with the amount agreed between them and set written.
16. the rent of bicycle/s does not include secure own damage, so the renter is liable for all damages of material or personnel who may suffer. The rental is done with the corresponding insurance coverage of RC which covers all damage caused by origin of the rental to third parties, persons or property. It is the responsibility of the client and his / companion/s respect Spanish traffic rules and drive carefully and respect pedestrians.
Modifications to the website:
MTB Torrevieja may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without notice to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of this website, without this place no right to any claim or compensation, nor that this implies recognition of liability in favor of the user.
Customer data terms and conditions
The data provided by the client, will be used exclusively for the proper provision of the service, and may request, in accordance with the law, their access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by means of communication by any means to the landlord. This agreement is governed by Spanish law.